Good thing I did some catching up on friends' blogs tonight. First, I read Josi's, and felt a little dissed that she didn't tag me, but then Annette came to the rescue. Thank you, Annette. Josi, you're on thin ice with me, girl, because of the Grocery Game, so watch your step. :)
So, this is hard, because my 100th post is fast approaching, when I'll have to do The List, but here's a sneak preview of the fun that is to come:
1. Once my husband bought me sex toys for Christmas, which wouldn't be so bad, except for the fact that we were living with his parents that year.
2. Ever since I was about 8 or so, I would sneak downstairs on Christmas night by myself and tenderly caress the ornaments on the tree and cry about how another year of my life and my siblings' lives was over, and how fast time seemed to fly. I would play out memories of the past year in my mind and weep, sentimentally. What a dork.
3. Shortly after my divorce, I changed my diet to consist primarily of Totino's cheese pizzas, puffy Cheetos, and Ben & Jerry's. Those were the things my body wanted, and they were GOOD.
4. Once, while babysitting, I was snooping around the master bedroom, and came across the cremated remains of their infant daughter. It was CREEPY, and not hidden all that well.
5. Another time while babysitting, I was snooping around in the bathroom, and I found a picture right in the bathroom closet next to the towels of the mother's dead mother lying in her casket at her funeral. Even CREEPIER, although if you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you know that I like these kinds of creepy.
6. When I was in 2nd grade, I lived in a primarily African-American neighborhood, and I could double-dutch with the best of them. Little tiny white Jenna.
7. I have never been able to do a cartwheel. Darn it.
8. But I can almost do the splits, even when I'm 9 months pregnant, although my husband won't let me because it freaks him out.
9. Once I made a cake for a cub scout auction, and it sold for $85, because people know I make good cakes.
10. Today I rollerskated in the driveway with my son. I'm an 80's girl, and I still got it, baby.
Now, to tag:
Abby, because I wanna know more about my little sis.
Hannah, because I wanna know more about my other little sis.
Sarah, because she's part of the gang too, and she needs to give up the goods.
Mom, because I always tag Mom and she's so interesting.
Hilary, because I think it would be fun if she joined in the blogging funness of being tagged.
and, Piper...because I'm dying to know more.