Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Follow

I noticed today that I have 74 followers! You fools! No, I jest. Actually, I'm deeply, deeply grateful and a little excited too. It's kind of cool that someone would read something that I write about my uneventful life and abundant opinions and think, "I'd like to read something else she writes. In fact, I'd like to read it all!"

Wow. I think I would like to break 100 followers this year. Then, I'm going for 30,000. Well, baby steps, baby steps, Jenna. Anyway, think that's possible? How could I do that? What would you like me to say? What would you be interested in reading? Burning questions?

I think I would like to have my best friend guest post on my blog. (Hear that, Amber?) She's incredible in so many ways, but her latest feat of incredible-ness is that in the last year and a half or so she's lost a great deal of weight (like a hundred pounds) and is now sporting bikinis at beaches all across the world. I even caught wind of her plan to start running marathons. Now she's this force of sexiness that can't be stopped, though I don't think anyone's trying. Of course, I thought she was sexy before, no matter her weight, because you know what they say: "Sexy is as sexy does."

Does anyone say that?

What do you think? Would you like to hear Amber's amazing story of self-reinvention? Would you be interested to know how she found the will to get started and how she kept going? Would you like to see a picture of her in a bikini?

Let's ask her.

Amber?

(she loves to be put on the spot, trust me.)

10 comments:

Turleygirl said...

Oh Please Amber, tell us more.

Sarah said...

Yay! I helped! I became a follower!

I would like to read about Amber's story..

Andrea said...

I'd love to hear her story. And see photos. I need all the inspiration I can get.
And i love reading your stories too. So honest and inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Here I am in Cancun working ( I SWEAR) but I'm always here for my Jenna. Anything for you but I'll make you pay later ;). It's not nearly as amazing as all the incredible things you juggle and I might add that you do it all very well.

Loves!

Keeler Klan said...

Yes, PLEEEEEEASE! :)

Saint Holiday said...

Hey, how about a Parental Guidance warning for the sensitive among us?

Dad

Jenna said...

Oh, Dad. Bear with me in life.

Yay, Amber! Thanks, my love!

dcr said...

based on your description, i'd love to hear her story!

Rachelizabeth said...

well, considering you now have 79 followers (5 more in the last day... wow!) i'm positive that you can reach 100.

Luisa Perkins said...

I would love to read about Amber's transformation! I noticed the new her on FB, but had no idea how it all happened. Awesome!