Saturday, August 25, 2012

Blessings: Food Edition


I feel so lucky!  Look at all this food I was given!  Some friends of ours are moving out of state and it was more expensive to have their pantry packed and shipped than just to restock their new one, so they let me come over and have their food!  I saved it from a dumpster death!


All of this food sat in big tubs on my kitchen floor for the last week and a half, until I could get to it.  But today I sorted it all, and reorganized my cupboards to find room for it all.  It makes me feel so blessed and secure to have cupboards full of food.


Now I will need to use it up!  Right now I have a pumpkin cake cooling and it smells so good!

Thank you for the blessing!

2 comments:

Alejandra said...

How very cool! I love the peaceful feeling of a full pantry. What a blessing!

Luisa Perkins said...

Oh, that's awesome!