Thursday, August 2, 2007

A reason to blog today

Leave it to Luisa to get me back on my blog! She has tagged me for this fun and easy meme, and I just had to play along.

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Managing Rinaldo's Dry Cleaners in Pennsauken, New Jersey

2. Drive-thru teller extraordinaire at First Interstate Bank (now Wells Fargo) in Mesa, Arizona
3. Assistant ASL instructor at Northland Pioneer College in Show Low, Arizona
4. Power Yoga instructor at Bodyworks Fitness Center in Show Low, Arizona

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Provo, UT
2. Merchantville, NJ
3. Mesa, AZ
4. Draper, UT

Your Favorite TV Shows:
1. Everybody Loves Raymond
2. King of Queens
3. Seinfeld
4. Oprah
5. American Idol (sorry, this question didn't specifically say 4 favorites)

Four Favorite Foods:
1. Pizza from New Jersey or New York
2. Philly cheesesteaks (the real ones)
3. Ben and Jerry's Mint Cookie or Half-Baked and Twisted
4. Shredded beef chimichanga

Four Websites I Frequent:
Amazon
Well-Trained Mind
Meridian Magazine
Mapquest

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1.
At Luisa's house
2. Pasadena Library
3. Alaska
4. Barnes and Noble

Four Movies I Love:
1. A Few Good Men
2. Devil Wears Prada
3. The Notebook
4. Pride and Prejudice (Keira Knightley version)

Mom, and Abby, you play! I'd love to read your answers!

5 comments:

YogaNana said...

Okay, so go on over to catsonthemat ... :o)

Luisa Perkins said...

Hey! I would rather have you here right now, too! I'd make some chimichangas, and we could watch P&P! Thanks for playing, babe.

Unknown said...

Okay, it's only 10:40 in the morning and now I've got to go find some Ben & Jerry's. Way to go!

Loved the blog.

Annette Lyon said...

ASL instructor? Cool! ASL was my language at BYU, and I was darn tootin' good at the time--nearly went on to the interpretation courses (and then got waylaid by that marriage thing). Can't remember it too well all these years later, though. :(

Anonymous said...

hi jenna:
loved the answer about alaska -- where i live!! :)

i'd rather be right here, too.

hope you get to visit alaska again someday. it is still and always be beautiful, what i call my heaven on earth.

cute post, enjoyed it, felt like hopping around a bit and seeing some of what you wrote before i crossed your path :)

everybody keeps telling you that you rock, i say it, too.

you rock, totally enjoying you, kathleen :)