Wednesday, August 22, 2007

We Interrupt This Blogcast...

---This is Jenna's husband posting a blah-blah, on her blah-blah-blah to all of her fans. As you all now know I just turned 35 and feel less satisfied with my accomplishments in life. Sadly, it's true. The Lord saved the universe 2 years ago, and I'm quickly coming up on the age it took Joseph Smith to restore a whole church and die. And let's not mention the age Moroni was promoted... I myself would just like to buy a house for my family, but can't quite figure out how to get it together in life. Luckily, I have this fine woman you all read about by my side cheering me on... most of the time. Though I mock these blogs I felt I should get on hers to equally embarrass and praise her to all of you. This is a woman that makes the Energizer Bunny look like he's using cheap generics. Every day she's up and cooking breakfast before I'm even awake. Our home is immaculate always and even at this very moment my garments are folded neatly in two separate drawers. The truth is, though sometimes all I can provide us is twigs and dirt, somehow she's able to turn it into a gourmet meal, the likes of which I’ve never experienced. She is amazingly gorgeous and I don't deserve her. And what many don't know is that she was invited into Mensa, but humbly couldn't afford it. Even though sometimes she rules with an iron fist, her love is sweet and more than makes up for it. I'm grateful for her, and it is only a strategy I use sometimes to make her think I'm not. I do believe that it's possible my greatness has been held back only to be preserved for a time when it could be supported and upheld by a wife that wouldn't let me screw it all up. Hers is definitely a blah-blah-blah to keep an eye on. And now that you are all here as my witness: I LOVE YOU, JENNA! --

5 comments:

Amber said...

That is the sweetest thing I think I have ever read. And you don't look old enough to be 35!

Sarah said...

Awww....that is sweet!

Luisa Perkins said...

Adam, you're a love. Nicely done.

Jacquie said...

Awww that is one sweet man you have there!

Unknown said...

Adam you have just been promoted to the rare and manly level of a true man. Congratulations!