Saturday, September 27, 2008

To Remind Myself



"Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity." ~Margaret Nadauld


Look how it all points to faith. I didn't even do that on purpose.

4 comments:

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Oh wow...I've never heard that before. That's beautiful.

Saint Holiday said...

Jenna!
Good morning from the Land of Darnia. Great post, as usual. I substituted the word "men" for "women" in Sis. Nadauld's quote, and it still feels true & good. The principles are gender-neutral. We need more Christ-like behavior. I am thrilled that the two of you went to the LA Temple recently. I should send you a stack of names to work on. I love you.

Love,
The Ancient of Weeks

Momo Fali said...

Seems to me those words of faith fit you perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Thank you I needed that.