Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Weird Kitty

Our cat is odd. He likes to sit on anything but the floor. Sometimes he chooses the furniture, like he's some sort of king, but if there's anything on the floor, that's his favorite spot. Like, one piece of paper. He's on it. A board game left unattended. Under the cat. An open book. Swallowed up in kitty lard.

I have to say, though, that when I let the boys dump out all these Legos (and it's hard to appreciate how huge this pile is in a picture), that I never anticipated finding the cat tip-toeing painfully up the mountain to nest on top of it.

And there he stayed.

How can that be comfortable?

5 comments:

Hannah said...

Hahahaha!! That's the funniest thing ever. Cute little kitty

Misty said...

So priceless! we don't have cats anymore but have always found them the funniest creatures...

Crystal Collier said...

Too painful to escape. Hilarious!

Sarah said...

Maybe he's a masochist??

Shawna Fletcher Pidge said...

Oh my goodness, that is hysterical! Ouch! I have one cat that does the same thing ~ a rattle, my scriptures, my cell phone... But especially my flip-flops! He has a love affair going with them. He lays on, rolls around with, hangs on and kicks them ferociously with his hind legs. I have it on video and we laugh hysterically every time we see him! Crazy, amazing cats!