My stepmom, Raelene (who has started her own blog! Check it out here!) tagged me for a meme. This one looks easy, and fun.
Rules: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.
Ten years ago:
1. Almost to the day I had surgery to remove a (benign!) tumor from my breast.
2. I read the entire Book of Mormon in 50 days.
3. I was finally starting to feel at home in Show Low, AZ.
4. I was really getting my feet wet with homeschooling Lyndsay.
5. My sister, Abby, was living with us and going to school.
5 Things on Today's To-Do List:
1. Teach 4 piano lessons.
2. Clean the bathrooms.
3. Walk at least 10,000 steps.
4. Finish the Chris and Dana Reeve book.
5. Call the Junior High about enrollment for Dylan.
5 Snacks I Enjoy:
2. Ben and Jerry's (Cookie Dough, Mint Cookie, Half-Baked, PB cup)
3. Vanilla yogurt with blueberries and walnuts (which I can never add again because of Conor's allergy...can't even have them in the house. But, I suppose I'd rather have him.)
5. Soft pretzels with mustard
5 Things I Would Do if I were a Millionaire:
1. Of course, buy a house and two cars.
2. Hire a really good interior designer (who lets me be bossy) and a Master Gardener to make our home/property so enticing we never want to leave.
3. Take the family on several trips to see interesting parts of the world where history is rich and people are a lot less fortunate than they are.
4. Give a lot away to those aforementioned less-fortunate.
5. Have an incredible food storage system.
5 Places I Have Lived:
1. Merchantville, NJ
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Show Low, AZ
4. Draper, UT
5. Sunland, CA
(see? Coast to coast!)
Now I tag: Adam. His first meme!