2. Adam and I went to the Los Angeles temple and had a wonderful experience. Contrary to my initial fears, it might have been even better because of the fact that it was a Spanish session.
3. I tried a new recipe. Creamed ham with cheddar biscuits. Sounds a bit gross, but it was actually good. And I had all the ingredients, which is a huge plus.
4. I read from Laura Ingalls Wilder's Farmer Boy to Aiden. Holy cow did children work hard in those days! And yet reading of their tireless work only gave me more energy to do my own.
5. I sat on the porch with Conor and watched the tree guys trim back an old tree next door for about an hour. When boys are born, they already love chainsaws.
6. I baked the most delicious carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.
7. Dylan and I worked on his Goals Poster together. That kid's got a good head on his shoulders. I needn't worry.
8. I got to attend the funeral of a family friend who died unexpectedly and far too young. It reminded me (once again) to not take one single day for granted.
9. On the way home from the dermatologist, Lyndsay and I stopped at McDonald's and shared some french fries and talked.
10. When Conor got the lipstick almost in the right place, I didn't even get mad, despite the fact that it was my favorite shade, and that I still haven't found where the actual tube is.