Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Memory Lane Monday...on Tuesday

My sister-in-law did a fun game on her blog yesterday, so I'm tagging myself. I have to list four things about myself, with one of them being a lie. Your job is to guess the lie. Good luck!

1. I went to a prom at another school with a complete textbook case DORK as a favor to my dad, who was law partners with the dork's father. I was horribly rude and insulting to him the entire night, and I still regret being so mean and ruining his prom.

2. Against my better judgement, I participated in a seance and in a game of Ouija board at a Halloween party once, and was told that I would have two husbands named Adam. It scared me so much that I never told my parents, and I didn't believe I would ever have two husbands anyway.

3. I played Karaoke Revolution with Richard Paul Evans in his family room, and kicked his butt.

4. Once, while delivering my Shopper's Guide newspapers during a snowstorm on the other side of town, I couldn't hold it anymore and I pooped my pants. But only a little bit.

Now I'm laughing. This was fun! I'm tagging Kimberly, Pezlady, Josi, and JulieQ. And my Mom, because even though it gets on her nerves to be tagged, I always love her answers.

10 comments:

idahohubers said...

Tricky one... maybe I should wait for Sarah's guess! I say #2.

Pezlady Jana said...

okay, my guess is #4. ARgh! All of them sound unbelievable.....well,maybe a little believable, but not completely and so that has me wondering! I'm doing it on my blog too!!!

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Good grief! I don't think I can top this. Okay, I know I can't. I'm going to guess against the seance one...too bizarre to be true.

Luisa Perkins said...

Hee, hee! Not gonna ruin it for all the other guessers.

Julie Q. said...

These are all great. I'll guess #2 because girls would probably have come up with a more bizarre name than Adam (like Fabio or something). Plus if that one's true I'm going to have to believe in seances!

Sarah said...

Yay! I'm so glad you played!! I'm laughing too....these were all great! I'm going to guess #2 as well though. Can't wait to read the answer!

Josi said...

I'm going to guess #2 as well, cause I'm a follower. When do you post the results?

Hannah said...

#2

Jacquie said...

OMG #4 but just because of the "But only a little bit". That truly did make me LOL.

Anonymous said...

hi jenna:
my guess is #2. no way it said you would have two adam hubbies. you are really good at this! cheers, kathleen :)