She likes me! She really likes me! Misty, over at Rainy Day in May, tagged me for this fun meme. You know the one. The 7 random things meme. This morning, seven seems so daunting a number, but let's see if I can pull it together.
1. I generally do not care for fruit-y desserts. I love apple pie, but I'll eat that for breakfast. I'd rather have a Snicker's sundae for dessert.
2. I cannot drive a stick shift.
3. I'm comfortable with never riding on a roller coaster again. Once you've had dental work and neck pain, roller coasters are more trouble than they're worth. But I'll happily walk the theme parks with my thrill-seeking children.
4. I got to have my first commercial audition last week! Completely a fluke, I was there at the casting place with Adam while he was at a call-back, and as I was gawking at the unbelievably beautiful, soap-opera-like bombshells in every direction, a casting director approached me while I played with Conor off to the side. He asked if I was an actress and if I was here for his Advil audition. No. Had I ever done acting before? No. How old is Conor? 2. Would he and I like to try? Well, sure, why not. So we did. I'm sure we won't be the new Advil reps, but it was fun to see what it's all like in Adam's world.
5. I can't stop thinking about Stephanie and Christian Nielsen. I think about them and pray for them many times each day. Also, Scott and Carol Decker.
6. I am not as disciplined or as organized as I like to give myself credit for, and the older I get, the more of a slacker I become. This is not good. My house used to be immaculate. Now, it's just tidy. I think I used to have a lot more energy too, but I'm too tired to think back that far.
7. I don't have matching bowls anymore. While I used to pride myself on lovely table settings, now it's more of a hodge-podge.
Thanks, Misty! Hope this isn't too lame! Now, I tag:
My mom, because I love learning new things about her, even though she probably hates memes.
Abby, cause she's got a fascinating life, (don'tcha, sis?)
My buddy Angela--have you ever done a meme?
Laurie, cause she's not busy enough
and Raelene. Please play!